B litter arrived August 05! One boy and one girl C litter anticipated first week in
Please take your time to browse through our site and learn about the European Continental Landseer. If it seems like our dogs would make a great addition to your household revisit this page and answer the questions on the questionnaire.
1. Why have you chosen a Landseer ECT?
2. Have you ever participated in obedience training with a dog?
3. What activities would you like to do with your Landseer?
4. Will you have a puppy caretaker at your home during the first 6 months of owning your pup to see they recieve their meals and exercise.
5. Have you applied for or owned a Landseer ECT? Current disposition.
6.. What breeds of dogs have you owned or own?
7. Will you keep your Landseer on flea,and heartworm medication as appropriate by age and size?
8.. Are you willing to take precautions to guard against breeding?How?
9. Are you in agreeance to spay or neuter between 18month and 2 years/if not why?
10 Who are the members in your home?
.11. Is any family member allergic to dogs or has a strong oposistion to barking or possible drool? (Drooling is usually minimal but it can happen)
12. Are all family members in agreeance to adding a Landseer to the family?
13. Describe where you live, home rental ect. What area or areas will be for your Landseer.?
14. What circumstance would you give up your landseer and rehome?
I look forward to responses and talking with you. Be sure to include how I can best recontact you Thank you. Janet
Please email your responses to Janet@pacificseaportlandseers.com on a separate paper.I will review your responses and recontact you to set up a time for a phone interview so we can discuss further your concerns, price etc. Once I receive your answers you will go on a tentative waiting list but not approved until after our interview.Please include your full name address where your dog will reside and phone number.
Once a litter is to born I will reach out to people in order on the list to see if its a good time for them for a Landseer pup. If so at that time a $250.00 deposit will be required toward a puppy.. Deposits can be carried to a different litter but not refundable.
A fenced property is a requirement for owning one of my pups. Electric fencing is not accepted. Puppy kindergarten will be required for early socialization per contract. Thank You, Janet
I accept only personal checks. Transportation costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Checks must be clear prior to puppy being delivered.
Neah 10 weeks old.Nap time at my feet.